Voter Awareness Program (VAP)
Duration : October 2006 - ongoing
- Extended support to held free and fair election with credible acceptance by the communities;
- Ensure a neutral and impartial involvement of all stakeholders;
- Make awareness the mass people to exercise their credible right;
- Observe the election with pre and post environment and do the stationary monitoring.
- Launch the voter education approaches to the related stakeholders: -
- Advocacy and lobbing with local administration, local government institutions, NGO partnership consultation, debriefing with civil society, meet the press and media, organize meeting, seminar & dialogue.
- Program orientation, facilitators training, volunteers training and orientation, vote observers training
- Personal contact and meeting to people consensus raising:
- Propagating and advertising, social gathering, cultural events, popular theatre for mass awareness raising.
- Print materials like module, poster, leaflets, guidelines, monitoring tools, vote observer's reporting formats etc.
- Monitoring evaluation & reporting.
Following impact has been visible to understand the feed back of the voter registration awareness.
- A general consensus have been raise to the voters for exercise their right and practice of democracy.
- Build up strengthen of cooperation with GO and NGOs relation.
- Perfect and fair voter list have been prepared with joint venture of different stakeholders.
- People have been obtains national identity by holding ID cards.
- BEC have able to complete the task with in the tine frame.
- BEC have created trust and confidence to the nation.
- 90-95% eligible voters have registered their name in the voter list and holding the ID cards, which will helpful to prove their identity for established livelihoods rights in future.
- Vision & Mission
- Legal Status
- Area of Interest
- Working Area
- Partnership / Networks
- We Believe in
- Strategic Directions
- Current Program
- Organizational Strength
- Capacity Building
- Previous Experience
- Exceptional Community
- Provided Services
- Photo Gallery
- Site Map
- Contact Information
- Google Map